- Want to help but don’t have a lot of time?
Host a fundraiser
Have a small home gathering of friends to educate them on the issue
- Do you love crafts?
Consider having a sale and make New Life Refuge Ministries (NLRM) the recipients of the proceeds
- Invite your church group to do an event on a semi- annual or annual basis such as:
Bake sale/Chili cook-off
Craft sale/rummage sale
Proceeds to support NLRM
- And/or host a yearly events such as:
A luncheon on the topic of DMST where we come as keynotes. This can be held at your church or a local hotel/conference center. Tickets would be sold and all proceeds would go to NLRM.
Sponsoring a screening of an anti-trafficking documentary at your church or local theater. All proceeds would support NLRM
- Host another event such as a:
- The Greater Corpus Christi Hospitality Association hostes a fundraiser called Cards For Kids and have named New Life Refuge Ministries the beneficiaries of this event for three consecutive years.
- The Republic Women’s Association collected money at their monthly meetings for a year and donated to it to NLRM.
- Do you want to connect with those most at risk? Join an outreach team
Men Up Team is Men in the fight in different way
- Do you love people
Help with special events
- Do you love Social Media?
Be a contributor to our Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter pages.
- Are you an intercessor?
Join our Prayer team.
- Do you enjoy writing?
Help with grant writing.
- Join our Community Education team and help with presentations either as support or as a presenter