Thursday, September 7, 2017
Doors open at 6:45pm. Games begin at 7:30pm
Complimentary food and drinks as well as First, Second, and Third Place Prizes!
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to New Life Refuge Ministries whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
BY SUSANN’S DIAMOND JEWELERS
Click the link to learn more about how forgotten and tossed aside pennies are transformed into something extremely valuable... just like some lives.
Pastors and leaders of the Coastal Bend region have selected two ministries in South Texas as the first recipients of the newly formed YES Campaign. New Life Refuge Ministries is one of them. The other is Coastal Bend Grace House. Each ministry will receive a share of the funds raised from this campaign.
The goal of this campaign is to mobilize at least 1000 people who are committed to giving $365.00/yr for 2 years.
That’s $1 a day, or $365 a year for 2 years
The YES Campaign is a plan where everyone is asked to say YES to…
• the Body working together
• supporting faith-based ministries that are making a difference for Christ
• being the Body in action.
The campaign will be managed by a team of pastors consisting of Ken de Koning, Don Leavell, and Joel Perritte. Donations will be collected by De Koning Ministries under “YES Campaign”
People can support us by using Good Search as their search engine and selecting us as their charity of choice.
What is a Party with a Purpose?
It is an informal gathering of your friends you learn more about the issue Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking (DMST) and what New Life Refuge Ministries (NLRM) is doing to fight this crime and help those who have been victimized by it.
Why host a Party with a Purpose?
It is a great way to bring awareness to the issue of domestic minor sex trafficking (DMST) and the need for restorative. By hosting a Party with a Purpose you will be part of the solution to end child sex trafficking by educating your friends and family on the issue. You and your guests will learn how to keep the children and youth in your lives safe from traffickers. The Party with a Purpose will give your guests a greater awareness of a nationwide growing problem which could affect a child in their lives and the future of our country’s youth.
What will it cost?
The cost is up to you. It’s no more than the cost of having friends over. We provide a House Party Manual to make party planning easy. Donations are not a required but are appreciated.
Mariza Smith is truly a woman of action. She devised the Dynamic Dollar Campaign as a means to raise awareness to develop advocacy, and to take action on the issue of child sex trafficking. Mariza has always felt and continues to do so, that one dollar, affordable by everyone, is the best vehicle to allow one to be aware, advocate, and certainly take action.
How does a Dollar become a Dynamic?
1) Make a collection container.
2) What you simply say to people in your office, people in any group, and / or to people you meet: "Please give $1.00 to help stamp out human trafficking." That's all that is needed. If they have questions give a simple explanation about New Life Refuge Home of Hope for underage survivors.
3) Ask the person to, in turn, "spread the word about the issue and need for housing,"-- ask others to begin to collect.
4) The simple dollar over and over becomes the "Dynamic Dollar!"
5) Remember: a "decline of a dollar" for your jug is not a reflection of you personally. Keep plugging away!